Registration ceased until further notice
It is with heavy and prayerful hearts the members of the Morganwood Camp Board have elected to make this announcement. With much uncertainty related to what is on the horizon related to Covid-19 and what measures our state leaders and health officials will need to take to combat it, we have decided that it is in the best interest of our campers, families, and churches to cancel gathering for camps at the Morganwood in the month of June. At this time there is just not a practical way forward for a “normal” camp meeting the month of June, and possibly even July.
The camp board would like to communicate that they are still looking for opportunities to offer a camp experience in 2020. We will continue to monitor the landscape surrounding Covid-19 and MSDH guidance. Stay tuned to the Facebook page and check-in to the website for possible future announcements.